Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jeremy has gone home.

Old picture of Jeremy, Donna, and Judah from Dec 2004
As many of you may already heard Jeremy Lee Nelson passed away on Thursday May 4, 2006 after a long battle with leukemia. Jeremy stood strong in his faith until the very end, firmly believing that his life was in the Lord's hands. Jeremy was well loved by a great many family and friends. The funeral will be on Monday afternoon, May 8, 2006 in Abbotsford BC. It will be at the Abbotsford Pentecostal Assemblies, 3145 Gladwin Road.

Jeremy asked me to help him set this blog up to keep family and friends up to date while he was battling his illness. Robyn and I are both on as contributors, but until now I haven't posted anything. It was meant to be Jeremy's personal site, but I will probably keep it going for a while as a tribute to Jeremy. If anyone has any thoughts, stories or pictures of Jeremy, please send them to me at kendaljones@gmail.com or to Robyn at elijahssong@gmail.com and I will post them.

Kendal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Jeremy's Family and all that loved him.
God Blessings on you all.
I don't think I ever met Jeremy, but we are blood relation. I was kept abreast of his situation by my mother. What an incredible Faith this young man had, and I must say that I will never forget how his faith has had an effect on me, not even knowing him. I can only imagine how much all you who knew him will miss him. May Gods Peace be with you all as it is with Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

To Donna and little Judah ~ I am so sorry to hear of this great loss you have to bear, and yet I am well aware that you also have another perspective shared by all Christians who have a personal friend and saviour in our Lord. I trust you will know His strength and compassion through this tough time, and that it brings you even closer to Him in the days and months to come.

To all Jeremy's family and friends, my condolences also.

~ from a fellow Christian way out there in cyberspace.