Thursday, May 18, 2006

Comments from Judy, a friend of Jeremy

I just felt I had to check the blog today and was so sorry to read of Jeremy's passing. We lost our daughter Ashley on April 22.

We met Jeremy when we were visiting another friend, Lothar from B4. Lothar and Jeremy were sharing a room in T15 last December. We got talking and saw the amazing caring person Jeremy was and have got to know Donna and Jonah at B4.

Our hearts are breaking for you Donna and your precious Judah. You do carry a part of Jeremy with you. That is a gift. It was not that long ago that Jeremy came by B4 to see Ashley and to pray with us.

Ashley was so fond of Jeremy and I didn't know if you had heard about her passing. Her service was May 5 at Christ Church Cathedral and I was so thinking of Jeremy and how he was doing. I am sure that Ashley and Jeremy have met and are taking care of us now. There is nothing I can say that will take away your pain but do know he was a special person and each of us in the Brear family is praying for you all at this time.

Love and prayers, Judy

No comments: