Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Best Man!


Kendal and Robyn's wedding-1996

Jeremy was our best man.....




Marky, Jeremy and Scott singing Mr. Frump at the Reception....

It is a terrible, terrible song....Ask Donna!
and yet we sang it at Jer and Donna's wedding, and at Scott's....
The song has a long history that i am not sure I can even remember....
but I do remember the 4 of us singing it to LA (Kendal's sister) several times in the Keg in William's Lake to embarrass her...which it did...as we sang it at the top of our lungs...
If you want to know the lyrics I have included a link....
http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/mrfrumpintheironlung.html




Put Jeremy in a suit, and all of a sudden he thought he was 007!
I don't think I ever went to a wedding with him where swords or guns didn't come out!

No comments: