Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WHAT'S NEXT?

Donna & I met with the doctor again & we read over the experimental drug treatment info & I decided to go ahead with it. The drug is a toxin from the diptheria virus that is attracted to the receptors on Leukemia cells. It is suppose to go after the receptors & destroy the Leukemia cells, leaving room for healthy cells to grow (if I have any) or put me in remission. I would not be starting for at least two weeks from last Monday as I have more testing of my blood, heart & lungs before hand.

I still prefer GOD's way which is not toxic. I am still praying for complete recovery before the treatment starts so I can tell the doctors there is a more excellent way (1 Corinthians 12:31). Jesus Christ took care of my disease through His broken body on the cross at Calvary
(1 Corinthians 11:24). It is finished (John 19:30). My life is ultimately in the hands of my Heavenly Father (John 10:27-30). The best hands to be in. Amen?

Thank you for your prayers & support.
Jeremy, Donna & Judah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy,

I thought I'd comment just to let you know all us MacPhersons are keeping you in our prayers.

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jam 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Kirk.

God Bless :)