Friday, February 10, 2006

ITS A NO GO FOR EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT.

The hospital called Wednesday and informed me that I had to many anti-bodies against the diptheria virus so they would be unable to do the experimental treatment for me. That door is closed now.

I will continue to ask GOD for direction on what's next. He is the Great Deliverer and is able to free me from this curse called Leukemia. Please pray with me concerning what doors to walk through and recognize the ones I should not enter regarding alternative treatment options. I desire GOD's way, not mine. My life belongs to Him. I know He wants to bless me with freedom from the curse of disease and bring me back into health.

I don't believe GOD is finished with me yet. There are lots of people in this world that need to hear the good news that Jesus died for their sins and made a way for them where there was no way. Jesus is the Way the Truth & the Life & no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ. Repentance is not old fasioned and is still a necessary part of salvation today. Repentance means to turn from sin and to GOD. GOD knows it is my desire to proclaim that to as many people as I can, and I need to be here to do it.

Lord God hear the cry of my heart and restore me back to health according to your will. LORD be glorified through me I pray. My life is in Your hands, and I will love You and praise all my days.

GOD bless,
Jeremy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I am a friend of a friend from a Christian forum, and I will keep you in my prayers as well.

You have a great attitude and I know that whatever happens, you will always be safe in His love and His presence.

Donna, you and Judah are in my prayers also. May you all experience His perfect peace that passes all understanding, and be strengthened by His love while going through this really tough time together.

I know that prayer works and that God does hear those who call on Him. We do not always understand His ways, but we can confidently trust in Him that He knows your every need and will never desert you - ever!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy,Donna & Judah, Our prayers and the prayers of our friends are behind you. We will be your rear guard your job is to look forward to the prize He has in store for you. Please continue in your faith. Your comments and faith have inspired many and will continue to do so. When is the new one expected? I have forgotten... old age creeping in I think. Bob's Tommy and his girlfriend are expecting in July. My oldest son Thomas, (almost 40) and his wife are expecting in September. It seems to be the year! Take care ... and thank you. Melodey Rennie

PrescottGaskill said...

Jeremy, I know just how you feel. I am a 69 year grandmother, who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocetic Leukemia in January of 2005. I have had 6 varieties of chemo treatments since that time. Bone marrow transplant is not an option for me either and I am now considering the diptheria toxin study. I'll have to make a decision by tomorrow and am not sure what to do. All other traditional forms of treatment have been exhausted. My faith in the Lord has seen me through the past year and will continue to be my rock. I wish you the best and God bless you.