Friday, May 04, 2007

From Tracy

I wanted to put a post up on the net but I just didn't know what to say....
I can't believe it has been a year... I know what you mean about people
saying or doing something that reminds you of Jeremy. And then I also think
that he hasn't been in my life for awhile, and I go onto his blog and read
things and look at pictures and everything comes flooding back and I
remember all the great times we had over the years and it just starts to
hurt all over... I can't even think about what it is like for Jeremy's
family. I am glad that you sent out this post and added the pictures....
They make me laugh and make me cry and It is so good to remember!!! Jeremy
was one of the best friends I have ever had in my life and I can never
replace him, but I can keep his memory in me and all the great things he
represented.... I truly believe having him in my life made me a better
person.

Thanks Kendal..

Tracy

No comments: